Very well established quality jeweller and pawnbroker need two salespeople to work in their London locations. Excellent hours and locations. You need jewellery experience, ideally pawnbroking experience and relevant jewellery or gemmology diplomas. Great opportunity to gain fabulous experience
Retail Sales and Management
An opportunity has come in working for a well-established beautiful jeweller specialising in high-end vintage jewellery and watches. You will be an excellent communicator and committed to offering a high level of customer service as part of a small team
Fabulous opportunity to join a leading independent jeweller in a beautiful city in the South West /
south Midlands. You should be very experienced with luxury watches and jewellery, ideally with jewellery qualifications and excellent management and sales skills. Very well presented, well-spoken with a history of good customer relationship building
A fabulous opportunity working for a top retail jeweller in Dublin, rare opportunity to join this great company, Great rates of pay and conditions
A great opportunity with a leading retail jeweller has come up in Ireland. You should have excellent jewellery knowledge, ideally with qualifications from the GIA, Gem-A or similar.
You will have excellent sales ability and knowledge and be prepared to go the. extra mile for a client
Excellent rates of pay and relocations expenses will be considered for the right candidate
Experienced luxury watch retail salesperson required for busy well-established luxury watch retailer in the West End. You sill have excellent sales skills, with good administration and good experience of pre-owned watches is a definite advantage
We are looking for an Assistant/Deputy Manager for a leading Independent Jeweller. Great luxury watch and jewellery knowledge is essential, great communicator and able to build and maintain client relationships. A tremendous opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to enter and progress in the world of fine jewellery and watches. Our client is looking for a Sales Consultant, with a good educational standard, smart & presentable, ideally with Watch and Jewellery knowledge and a thirst for learning
A very exciting opportunity to join a very successful and established Luxury jeweller in Newcastle City Centre selling prestigious luxury watch brands and luxury fine jewellery. You will have at least two to three years fine jewellery/watch experience, excellent sales skills and be a great communicator
Customer Service & Sales:
· Selling, advising and supporting retail customers on fine jewellery purchases.
· Assisting customers through the bespoke design service including preparing and sending quotations for bespoke jewellery.
· Helping with the selection of diamonds and gemstones to fulfil client orders.
· Liaising with customers throughout the sales and manufacturing process
Handling after sales-enquiries and appointments
You will be very experienced in Jewellery Sales, ideally with qualifications. Well presented with excellent communication skills and excellent at building lasting customer relationships
A lovely independent well-established independent jewellery retailer with its own workshop is looking for an experienced sales person to join their team. A great opportunity to learn and work for a progressive jewellery retailer. Some assistance may be offered if you are moving to the location, a very good salary is offered to the successful candidate.
A great opportunity has arisen in the South West of England for the right person to join the management team of this small but very successful jewellery team. With much of the jewellery, commissions and remodelling carried out on their workshop this jeweller is very individual and stands out from the High Street. An excellent salary is offered. Help with relocation costs will be considered. You must be flexible, committed and trustworthy, as well as a hard worker with a commitment to great customer service
We are looking for two, (one part-time),Jewellery salespeople to join a very high end jewellery company. ideally with an established Client list to join a small but very dynamic team. By appointment, VIP, Very Very High Nett Worth clients, beautiful, very exclusive jewellery, many unique pieces. A fantastic opportunity, excellent Basic salary and top commission, very high OTE
Fabulous opportunity. Exclusive high end independent jewellers require a General Manager, due to Retirement. Assistance will be given for Relocation and necessary work permits.
You will have good Jewellery/gemmology experience and qualifications, a good knowledge of luxury watches such as Rolex and Patek Philippe. You will be very customer focussed and driven, able to communicate clearly.
Based in the West End, you will be selling luxury jewellery and watches. Ideally you will have excellent industry knowledge, and languages would be an advantage.
Senior Fine Jewellery Sales person required for very high class central London jewellers. You will have excellent jewellery knowledge and experience. You will be very well presented with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships. Excellent salary and benefits offered to the successful candidate.
Manager and Sales vacancies in boutique in Harrods Fine Jewellery room and Bond Street. Outstanding jewellery house need people with excellent fine jewellery experience and the ability to deal and sell to high net worth clients and act as an ambassador for the brand. The positions offer a very generous salary, bonuses and outstanding benefits. You will be extremely well presented and have a good team player mentality. Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential.
Qualified experienced watchmaker required in Central London, ideally Omega trained with good working knowledge of other brands and movements.
Three Hand Automatic Watchmaker required for Breitling.
Duties to include
Carry out full services, movement exchanges and partial repairs on all Breitling calibres you have received training on, up to and including 3 hand automatics to Breitling standards.
Carry out all repairs within the agreed time frame.
Pass all completed repairs to Senior Unit Watchmaker.
Good rate of pay
Integrated Chronograph Watchmaker required for Breitling, Tunbridge Wells.
Key duties are to
Carry out full services, movement exchanges and partial repairs on all Breitling calibres you have received training on, up to and including integrated mechanical chronograph to Breitling standards.
Carry out all repairs within the agreed time frame.
Pass all completed repairs to Senior Unit Watchmaker.
Watchmakers and Watch Technicians required throughout the UK - high level, mid level and entry level but with some experience. We have current vacancies in the South and South East. High horology experience would be an advantage but not essential. The Salary will be commensurate with experience.
As a member of the technical team you will be required to carry out repairs, alterations and services to the highest quality mechanical and quartz timepieces. Ideally you will have studied or be studying for a professional watchmaking qualification or have previous experience in servicing quartz and mechanical watches.
Head Office and Admin
Senior Designer - you will have excellent experience designing luxury fine jewellery - you will ideally have luxury brand experience, you must have very good CAD skills and experience. Small team with a long established Jewellery company based in the West End of London
You will have at least two years experience as designer, an excellent communicator, the ability to talk to clients about new commissions or reworking older or inherited pieces. You will also have a clear vision which you can pass on to Sales staff and management. You will understand and identify trends and have s good general knowledge of jewellery making and its process
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone passionate about watches who wants to swop the shop floor for a busy hands-on office position with lots of potential to grow both nationally and internationally
Key requirements include:
An interest in watches and a keen desire to learn
A willingness to work in a fast-paced analytical environment
Excellent customer service skills both written and verbal
Attention to detail and an investigative approach
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce
High levels of organisation and time management
Additional skills preferred:
A wide knowledge of watches from all the major commercial watch brands
An awareness of the watch market and varying watch values between retail, dealer, and auction prices
Fluency on other languages, particular;y French, Italian and German
The focus of the role is to provide comprehensive support on day-to-day activities for the Production team. The successful candidate will be a vital part of the team and will coordinate a range of activities including but not limited to stock take, maintaining internal stock systems, assay and engraving and arranging repairs.
The role also involves working closely with other departments such as Sales and Shipping and will provide a great opportunity for a self-driven individual to develop their experience in Production while working for a luxury jewellery brand.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Receiving and stocking onto internal systems all goods inbound
• Receiving, quoting and arranging all repairs
• Responsibility for all assay and engraving
• Invoice handling and data entry into Navision (Finance system)
• Delivery and collection of items from workshops, suppliers, boutiques and Assay office
• First round QC
• Responsible for the (monthly) Production stock take, ensuring Production procedures are clearly and diligently followed
• Building and maintaining relationships with workshops and suppliers
• Producing and maintaining Repairs Price Lists for Sales Teams
• Work closely with Merchandising & Shipping Departments
• Product photography
• Other ad-hoc projects (as required)
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
• Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise
• Excellent communication
• Strong analytical and numerical skills – IT literate and a quick learner.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and process
• Organised and tidy
• Gemmology/Jewellery qualifications desirable
• Experience in
Our Client is looking for a Jewellery Valuations Assistant. you will be well organised, with good clerical and analytical skills and, obviously, a jewellery lover... Fantastic opportunity with a long and well-established Independent Jeweller, full training will be given and you will work closely with one of the Directors who is also in charge of the Valuations Department
As jewellery CAD designer, you are responsible for the design and production of jewellery and accessories in store. Your role is to meet with clients to discuss their needs, design products in line with briefs, produce CAD models for render and, when required, manufacture, and ensure all designs are created to specification, limiting the need for rebuild. You will work with the workshop and design team to produce jewellery and accessories that are in line with the brand image, within the target margins and produced in a timely fashion, while assisting the shop floor in the sale of branded jewellery, watches and aftersales care.
• Meeting clients to discuss potential designs
• Sourcing gemstones and materials for designs
• Model making designs in wax/clay as required
• Producing design proposals in hand drawn and CAD mediums
• Costing designs for sale in line with margin targets
• Creating accurate technical drawings for bespoke pieces
• Liaising with workshop to create CAD builds for manufacture for bespoke, special manufacturing, core and repairs
• Reducing errors and mistakes at the design stage to limit waste
• Maintaining contact with clients throughout production process
• Ensuring the audit trail on EPOS is up to date
• Assisting with range plans for core collections
• Managing own work load, ensuring work is completed on time
• Writing Valuations for completed Bespoke Designs
• Photographing jewellery to be used in Valuations and social media
• Use branding tools when completing bespoke, repair or special manufacturing jobs
• Assisting the Creative Director in the development of branding tools and core designs
• Where necessary, completing the Back Office costing for bespoke and special manufacturing
• Assisting the shop floor for branded jewellery and watch sales
• Assisting the shop floor with the booking in of repairs
• Assisting the shop floor with stock control, store t
This role is to provide an accurate and comprehensive administration service to the Jewellery team and to support the sales function. You will perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties. Undertake daily sock control duties and monthly inventory checks. Communicate directly with clients. Maintain production time frames with the various production facilities, orders and delivery dates. Write purchase requests. Create and maintain useful databases for the department. Research fashion trends. Assist with daily show room activities - jewellery display & cleaning and assist at in house events.
There are no vacancies of this type at the moment.
Our client, a luxury jeweller, is refurbishing and expanding their workshop. We have opportunities for qualified setters. Please apply in confidence
Our client, a luxury jeweller, is totally refurbishing and expanding their workshop. There will be opportunities for quality goldsmiths and setters at all levels. Apply in confidence
New state of the art workshop with a leading independent jeweller, with good experience in jewellery and watch case and bracelet polishing
You will be an experienced working Jeweller / Mounter / Goldsmith. Working with platinum is an advantage but not essential. Fantastic Workshop, help with relocation offered. Great location, close to the Midlands, South West and South East, a real lifestyle choice
Polisher required for Platinum, 18ct and Steel watch cases and bracelets, and 18ct and platinum jewellery You must have experience on rhodium plating. Excellent opportunity with top international brand
Vacancies for working jewellers at all levels, Setters, Mounters, Jobbers, Polishing / Plating, modern, comfortable, well-lit surroundings, very good salaries and conditions
Job description is as follows:
• Creating CAD drawings and models from Creative Director’s designs for bespoke and new collection development.
• Collaborating with Head CAD designer to assure design accuracy.
• Working closely with the Production department
• Assisting Head CAD designer with ad hoc office tasks
• Developing understanding of the house hand and attention to detail
• Full time role based in our Mayfair workshop.
About your experience:
• Sufficient experience in CAD design
• Proficient experience and strong understanding using Rhino programs or similar.
• Experience using 3D printers.
• Previous experience working in a jewellery brand or designer maker beneficial.
• Bench experience or good understanding of jewellery manufacture beneficial.
• Ability to interpret from design (either hand or CAD drawings) to a 3d object
• Must be detail-orientated, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational skills.
• Good communication skills; relationship between the goldsmith and design team is very important to us
• A self-starter who gets things done
• A positive, enthusiastic problem solver who relishes a challenge.
• A passion for Jewellery with a can do attitude
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
• Excellent work ethos and good timekeeping
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work quickly under pressure and adapt to a constantly evolving work environment.
• Open mind to innovation and exploring new techniques.
• Not scared to push the boundaries in craft.
Qualified and experienced Designers needed for two companies on either side of the Pennines. Good knowledge and working with CAD, Matrix, Photoshop and others is preferable. Good rates of pay, fantastic opportunities with Luxury Jewellers